Canaan Immigration Services provides you the permanent residency in Canada .Canada PR Visa is established to immigrants who have the precise to work and live in Canada with no reside limit. Canaan Immigration pr Consultancy helps you To get a Canada PR Visa, the potential applicant must apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Canaan Services will assist you get a Permanent Residency in Canada, A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident. Your PR card be able to be used to show that you contain permanent resident status in Canada. If you travel outside Canada, you will require showing your card and your passport when you come back on a commercial vehicle, like an airplane, boat, train or bus. Canaan Immigration Services is the best consultancy service in Hyderabad for Canada processing.
Why Do I Immigrate to Canada?
Canaan immigration consultancy will helps you for Permanent Residency in Canada and Canada is the Second largest country in the world known for its highest population of 3.63 crores by 2016. Canada is the world’s most highly Educated Country. With top 10 largest provinces of permanent residency Canada being Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and British Columbia.
Permanent resident Canada has got 10 Provinces with 3 Territories with many benefits and advantage assured by the Canadian government as mentioned below,
- Live, Work & be able to own a business or Invest in Business
- Alternative to H1-B
- Compassionate and friendly Immigration policies
- Free Education for children through government subsidized education benefits with world class educational system
- Childcare grant up to 800 Cad$ per month
- Government subsidized healthcare benefits for entire family
- Work in Canada without any require of being sponsored by an employer or a Canadian work permit or a Job Offer, Free to Work without any restrictions, unlike a Canadian Citizen
- Associated Insurance and Pension Benefit
- Minimum 3 years of stay in the country, not continuous but 3 yrs among 5 Yrs of the visa, the applicant can apply for Canadian citizenship.
- Once you get a Canadian Passport you can travel to172 countries in the world without a visa, Canadian passport is one of the top 10 most powerful passports in the world.
- You can subsidise your immediate family & relatives to join you in Canada
- Associated Insurance and Pension Benefit
- The PR visa is now contracted in less than 6 months , behind submission of file, instead of the previous 3+years
- If the application is return, the fee is refund by the High Commission
- Protection below The Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- Canada PR Visa will permit to apply for Canadian Citizenship and Citizenship will permit you to work & Settle in USA
- With lowest House loans from 2.5 % to 4.5%
Benefits of being an Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen:
1) Family Benefits: Employment Insurance maternity benefits are offered to mothers who cannot work because they are pregnant or have recently given birth to a child. A maximum of 15 weeks of Employment Insurance maternity benefits is available. Benefits can be paid as early as 12 weeks before the expected date of birth, up to 17 weeks after the actual date of birth.
- Standard parental benefits can be rewarded for a maximum of 35 weeks and must be claim within a 52 week period (12 months) after the week the child was born. Parents be capable of share these 35 weeks of standard parental benefits.
- Extended parental benefits can be paid for a maximum of 61 weeks and should be claimed within a 78-week period (18 months) after the week the child was born. The profit rate is 33% of the claimant’s average weekly insurable wages up to a maximum amount. Parents can share these 61 weeks of extensive parental benefits.
2) Employment Benefits:
- Regular Benefits: Employment Insurance (EI) provides standard benefits to those who lose their jobs through no fault of their own (for example, due to shortage of work, seasonal or mass lay-offs).
- Sickness Benefits: The Employment Insurance (EI) program offers temporary financial assistance to unemployed workers. This assistance includes providing sickness benefits to citizens incapable to work because of injury, sickness or quarantine. You might be appropriate to receive up to a maximum of 15 weeks of EI sickness benefits.
- Compassionate care Benefits: sympathetic care benefits are Employment Insurance (EI) benefits paid to people who include to be away from work temporarily to give care or support to a family member who is seriously ill and who has a large risk of death. Most of 26 weeks of compassionate care benefits may be paid to eligible people.
- The Family Caregiver Benefits: The Family Caregiver Benefit for Children (the Benefit) allows eligible caregivers to receive up to 35 weeks of financial assistance to provide care or support to a critically ill or injured child.
Care or support of a family member means:
- Providing psychological or emotional support
- Arranging for care by a third party
- Directly providing or participating in the care.
3) Education & Training: Free Education System through Public Schools with High Education Values provided by financial assistance in the form of loans and grants, merit-based scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral studies.
4) Self-employed: Self-employed Canadians can access Employment Insurance (EI) special benefits by entering into an agreement, or registering, with the Canada Employment Insurance Commission. There are six types of EI special benefits such as Maternity benefits, Parental benefits, Sickness Benefits, Compassionate care Benefits
5) Housing Benefits: Buying or building your home can be one of the largest investments you will make during your life. The Government of Canada offers programs and services to help out you purchase, renovate, and adapt your house or condominium with min 2.4% to 4.5% Home loan Interest and Tax paid to the Government is 33%
6) Public Pension: The Canada Pension Plan (CPP) provides donors and their families with partial alternative of earnings in the case of disability, retirement or death.
How Do I Immigrate to Canada?
Express Entry (Immigrate as a skilled worker)
Express Entry is an online Application system that is used for three economic immigration programs & Provincial Nomination Program. Express Entry chooses skilled workers based on their skills and ability to contribute Canada’s economy. In order to get Permanent Resident visa one should opt either of the below programs:
- FSWP - Federal Skilled Worker Program
- FSTP - Federal Skilled Trades Program
- QSWP - Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- CEC - Canadian Experience Class
- PNP - Provincial Nominee Program
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Family sponsorship
- Moving from USA to Canada
- Study visa
From January 1, 2015, Federal Skilled Worker applications are being method through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Applicant’s eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program should first make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile. Express Entry, strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for candidates to get visa in less than 6 months.
The highest-ranked candidates in the Express Entry pool are issued ITAs in regular invitation rounds around 3 to 4 times in a month,
In the year 2015 no. of ITAs issued in each draw was approx. 1500
In the Year 2016 no. 0f ITAs issued in each draw was gradually increased to 2000
In the Year 2017 no. of ITAs issued in each draw was gradually increased to 3000
In the Year 2018 no. of ITAs issued in each draw was gradually increased to 3500 and above
Expecting much bigger draws in upcoming draws ?
The 7,500 ITAs issued in July 2018 which is more than doubled the 3,409 issued in June 2017, a year that smashed all previous Express Entry ITA records.
In 2017, IRCC issued 86,023 ITAs in excess of the course of the year. With 2018 now exactly half over, IRCC has issued a total of 39,700 so far — less than half the 2017 total.
If IRCC plans on matching or exceeding 2017’s ITA totals this year, which might be possible given the higher admissions targets that Canada has set for both 2018 and 2019, draw sizes may keep on to be large and frequent in the coming months.