About our immigration consulting
Canaan Services is established in June 2018, to help out to provide best Canada immigration consultants services to students, employees, professionals with visa giving out from the very first step of estimation till the visa is issued. Canaan Services lead you at each stage of visa processing such as education assessment, guiding on provincial wise occupations in demand, application launch, and all critical documentation as determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for smoother processing of visa. Canaan immigration services also provide best Canada immigration consultant’s services and advisory services as skilled migration to Canada on various Canada assist immigration service’s suitable for spouse, children, siblings and parents, visa to visit and do business.
Praveena Malladhi is the founder of Canaan Services. Prior to this she held senior leadership roles in immigration processing as Team Leader, Team Manager. She successfully led the team of process associates in immigration process at renowned immigration firms in Hyderabad. She has spent 7 years in immigration processing for Canada and Canada visa consultants has direct exposure to client query handling and resolution. She has been recognised and rewarded at the respective cos for her efforts. She has mastered documentation specific to each of the provinces. She has worked on processing PR s for Federal and provinces viz., Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec & Saskatchewan.
She have worked on Federal skilled programs, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial programs, Family sponsorship, Open Work Permit & Temporary Resident Permit. She has handled clients across USA, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar. She has exposure to handing clients across various parts of India with diverse educational background and work experience. She has in-depth knowledge and developed expertise of documentation requirements for various immigration programmes of all the provinces in Canada. Her expertise comes from her vast experience. She holds Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in Computer Sciences and Information Technology.
- To give aspirants advice and guidance on various immigration programmes of Canada
- To give complete advice and guidance on the NOC occupational code & documentation so as to get the applicant documentation correct in the first instance.
- To fully inform about provincial requirements so as to ensure aspirants can make the best decisions on which province to immigrate
- To assist VISA, Work Permit, Permanent Residency applications, clearly explaining all process requirements
- To help out with IELTS training, Medicals and Police Check
- To ensure that applicants are kept up to date with progress on processing
- To introduce to the existing PR holders residing in Canada for the first time visitors.
- To provide advice and guidance on job opportunities across provinces specific to applicants skill sets
- To assist in getting suitable accommodation & admissions in schools for applicants children, insurance in Canada
Core Values :